Welcome to a Sexier You!
Passionate U was designed to help you heat up your bedroom adventures by learning at your own pace and at your own convenience.
Whether you’re a new couple looking to set the foundation for a life-time of hot sex or you’ve been together for a long time and want to spice things up. Passionate U features videos, articles, erotica, webinars and so much more all to inspire you and your partner to become better lovers!
We cover a huge variety of topics in easy to follow how-to videos. We do get explicit, so you’re going to see penises and vaginas up close, but it’s pretty hard to teach something you can’t see. We’re not embarrassed about it and we don’t think anyone should be: the best way to learn about sex is to see it demonstrated, with lots of explanations, instructions, and helpful tips, of course.
Come on in. You might – no, we take that back – you’ll definitely learn something.
Browsing the Videos
This is the most important aspect of the useability of the website! We want you to be able to find what you’re looking for in our growing library of video clips, there’s a lot of sexy stuff to get through!
• You can also click our Recent Videos link to see all of the clips posted from the previous few weeks.
• The search box in the upper right corner of the site (“Find Something New!“) is a useful tool to browse videos by topics, skill level, toy or educator.
• On each individual educator profile there is a “Browse All Videos” which will take you to every video that educator has on the site.
• You can create your own profile to have a more personalized experience on the site.
• Find your favorite educators on our Faculty page where you can scroll through the many experts featured on the site.
• We have a whole page of Free clips so you can share those with friends who might not be members (yet!)
• If for some reason you’re having trouble with videos playing you can use our ‘trouble shooting guide’
• Our new Stars and Statuses feature lets you be more interactive on the site and track your learning. It’s fun and it’s optional!